Superior DRC3500 Gas Fireplace
The DRC3500 Direct-Vent Fireplace offers the versatility and performance necessary to make it a stunning centerpiece for any home. With a traditional premium oak log set and three interior liners to choose from, the DRT6300 can complement any style. The focal point of the DRT6300 is its exceptionally tall, dancing flame seen through an expansive ceramic-glass opening for unmatched clarity and radiance. A vast array of accessories including several interior panel styles and optional andirons gives further ability to customize the look to add warmth and ambiance and value to your home.
*Base unit price. Additional items may be required to customize and complete this product.
$3,218.00 – $4,023.00
Superior DRC3500 Aesthetics:
- Select from three sizes – 35′, 40′ and 45′ – to accommodate the size of your room and heating needs.
- Reflective black glass media standard.
- A newly designed pan burner produces brilliant flames for a vibrant presentation and hours of enjoyment.
- Ceramic glass for superior clarity.
- Clean, radiant design blend with any style of mantel or trim.
- Standard interior illumination.
- Heat-circulating design increases warm air distribution for exceptional supplemental heat.
- Standard built-in blower helps circulate warm air into the living space for maximum comfort.
- Ceramic glass provides more radiant heat than standard tempered glass for added comfort.
- High/low flame control allows you to control the ambiance in the room for maximum comfort and enjoyment.
Ease of Operation:
- Multi-function touch remote simplifies operation.
- Energy saving intermittent electronic pilot ignition system reduces gas usage and provides reliable operation.
- Standard high/low flame control allows you to control the flame in the room.
- Uninterrupted seamless battery back-up operation even during a power outage.
- Easy access to the control area without having to remove the safety barrier.
- Combo (top/rear) venting for maximum installation flexibility.
- Approved for use in any room including bedrooms.
- 2015 ANSI barrier compliant.
- Natural gas and propane models give you your choice of heating fuel.
There are no reviews yet.