The LG860BI retains the celebrated Louisiana Grills cooking capabilities in a model created for fixed installation. The large hidden hopper and one-touch auto-start ignition button make for one smooth cooking session. The digital control center and meat probe work in tandem by regulating the internal cooking temperature of your food and automatically reducing to a low smoke setting when ready.
The proprietary exhaust system and standard LG burn system combine for a thorough cooking experience in eight distinct ways. The stunning LG860BI is made for the patio connoisseur who enjoys their backyard, as much as their barbeque.
- LG860 Built-In Estate Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- One-touch Auto Start Ignition
- Automatic Cool Down Setting
- Proprietary Exhaust System
- One Stainless Steel Meat Probe
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Porcelain Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Hidden Grease Management System
- Slide Plate Flame Broiler
- Double Walled Insulation for Heat Retention
- Fuel Source: Hardwood Pellets
- Hopper capacity: 28 LBS
- Cooking temperature: 180°F to 600°F
- Cooking surface: 860 square inches